Effective Date: April 5, 2019
Additionally, we are deeply committed to maintaining strict standards of security to help protect the personal and business information that we collect.
Categories of information we collect:
We may collect certain types of anonymous information from computers and mobile devices that visit our website. This type of information cannot be used to identify a particular individual or household. Examples of the types of anonymous information we collect include IP address, internet service provider, location information, date and time of the visit to our website, the type of browser, computer, or mobile device used to access our website, and the pages viewed and items clicked on during the visit.
We also collect personal information provided to us directly by our customers as well as individuals that respond to our surveys, request information about our products or services or otherwise voluntarily provide us with their personal information. Examples of this type of information include name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, social security number or other identifying information. We may also collect location data.
Ways that we collect information:
We collect anonymous information about visitors to our website using cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on a computer or mobile device by a webpage server that allows the webpage server to determine things like how much time each visit by the computer or device lasts and what the computer or device is viewing and clicking on during each visit.
We collect personal information from individuals that provide this information directly to us. This includes information that our customers provide us when they interact with customer support or enroll in our online or mobile services and other information that we receive in response to surveys or other requests for information.
How we use information we collect:
We use the information we collect for our everyday business purposes to process transactions and for the purpose of marketing to our customers.
We may also use information that we collect to:
- - Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- - Detect, investigate, and prevent activity that may be illegal, violate our policies, cause harm to our operations or compromise our security
- - Optimize, improve and enhance our products, services and operations;
- - Communicate with individuals about their accounts or transactions that they have made with us
- - Provide important information regarding our products or services, including changes to our policies or other terms, conditions or agreements
- - Allow participation in surveys, sweepstakes, contests and other promotions
- - Consistent with legal and regulatory requirements, required disclosures, and choices and controls that may be available:
- - Send offers and promotions for our products and services or for other products and services that may be of interest
- - Personalize online or mobile content and user experiences
- - Verify the identity or location of an individual for security, fraud prevention and other risk control purposes
- - Provide advertising based on activity on our website
Online tracking and Do-Not-Track signals:
While most web browsers are automatically set to accept cookies, web browser preferences can be changed to decline cookies. Declining cookies, however, will likely disable some of our website’s functionality. While cookies are not required to browse our website, they are required for customers to access their accounts through our online or mobile services.
Do-Not-Track signals are certain consumer browser settings that request that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. While our website does not currently recognize Do-Not-Track signals, as mentioned above, we do not track activities that occur on websites other than our own and declining to accept cookies will ensure that online activities on our websites are not tracked.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
We recognize that protecting children's identities and privacy is important. We do not knowingly market to or solicit information from children under 19 without parental consent.
Notice of changes: